If you love to indulge in cheesecake and the berry life chose you, then you’re in luck Mudders. Our pals at PhD Nutrition are here to help with their Blueberry and Lemon Cheesecake bars. Make these delicious Blueberry & Lemon Cheesecake Bars, packed with protein and delicious zesty flavour.
This recipe makes 10 bars.
For the base:
1 cup blender oats (to form a flour)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp agave syrup/honey
For the filling:
1 cup Greek/plain yoghurt (can use non-fat)
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Ltd Edition Blueberry & Lemon Diet Whey
1/3 cup coconut milk
Pinch ground turmeric (for colour)
3 tbsp coconut oil – melted
Juice and zest from 2 lemons
Large handful of fresh blueberries + extra for topping.
1. Line a brownie tray with grease proof paper and set aside.
2. To make the base, combine the oat flour and protein in a large mixing bowl, then add in your sweetener and coconut oil. Mix everything together and use your hands to bring the mixture into a dough.
3. Press this into the base of your lined tin and pop into the fridge to set.
4. For the filling, mix together all of the cheesecake ingredients until smooth and creamy. Stir through your blueberries and spread this evenly over the cheesecake base. Scatter some additional blueberries on top for decoration. (If you’re feeling fancy, you can also warm these first to create a swirl effect.)
5. Leave your Blueberry & Lemon Cheesecake Bars in the freezer for 4 hours+ before slicing into portions. That’s plenty of time to check out which Tough Mudder event you’d like to take on this year.
Because we know you love them, here are the macros:
Makes 10 bars