What can we say – Tough Mudder moves in mysterious ways. Did you know these 10 wild facts about Tough Mudder?
1. Our obstacles have been voted as the world’s best five times*
*Mudders and Tough Mudder HQ may have been the only ones invited to vote. They’d be the ones to know.
2. Muddernhorn was nearly called The Horn
Doesn’t have quite the same ring to it. Mudderhorn is infinitely more badass, and accurate!
3. Tough Mudder finisher shirts look great at park runs
11 out of 10 people surveyed at your local park run say they’re super intimidated by anyone in Tough Mudder finisher gear.
4. 49% of Tough Mudder participants are female and 51% are male
And 100% are champion icons.
5. Tough Mudder is in over 19 countries
Yeah, we’re international. So your summer adventure can take place in another country.
6. We’re anticipating 60,000 spectators this year
Even without participating, there’s enough excitement and adventure to captivate any spectator.
7. Tough Mudder has challenged over 4 million people and counting around the world
What can we say…Tough Mudder just resonates. And if you’re one of those 4 million and counting, you already know why we’re kind of a big deal.
8. Tough Mudders have run over 51 million kilometres on our courses
Well, 51 million kilometres that we know of. We can barely keep up with all you happy hustlers.
9. We’ve helped raise over £25 million for charity
We’re dedicated to giving back to the charities and organisations that need it most. It’s one of our favourite reasons to take on those obstacle adventures.